HAVE WE STOPPED - Tell me something i dont know

place your ads

Home Top Ad

Tuesday 17 October 2017

HAVE WE STOPPED

Have we stopped? Aren't there other ways to teach children how to read and write without using a cane? I know quite well that there are "stiff-necked" and stubborn types in other countries and somehow, I wonder how they effectively teach those children how to read and write without having to use a cane? Some parents, too, . lol. if you sit with them when they are teaching their children..... You'll think you're watching a comedy skit... Ah, the velocity of deposited slaps, the curses and 'concentrated knocks' can make you burst into laughter (although it's not funny) Amazingly, it works for some children... I can remember one of the statements of my friend he said "I'm good in maths today because my dad knocked them into my head"... Even the shape of his head can tell.... lol.. Just concerned, although I'm quite aware that the level of using canes in schools these days are alarmingly low... Chaai, I remember those days in primary school... I only hated school back then because of the teachers judicious use of the cane.. Walking down the pathway to school then, was like walking through the valley of the shadows of death.. I wasn't 'productive to the core'... I dreaded each day.. I was equally happy when the closing bell was rung... Well, I couldn't change the situation.. Obviously to some extent, it helped me too.. Well..... #grin I don't believe in teaching ' constantly ' with a cane. Although it's productive to some extent, I think reasoning with that feeble mind is better than spanking... I had always thought my generation would be the smartest.. Well these feeble minds have broken that, they're wonderful.! seems God programs 'generations' differently... Let's seek for what would catch their interests towards academics, rub minds together, inspire them .. # coughs and if that doesn't work out.... Find something else to do or rather pray for wisdom to deal with the situation

No comments:

Post a Comment